Pioneer H2O Technologies Genesis Bromine Generating (salt water) system for hot tubs utilizing either 8 hour or 24 hour circulation. This system is the smartest, easiest and most cost effective way to keep your spa sparkling and clean.
Spas maintained by the Genesis device are virtually maintenance free and greatly reduce the cost and aggravation by eliminating the purchasing, storing and handling of bromine tablets. This technology, while taking years to develop, is easy to understand, simple to use and amazingly effective.
- The Genesis Device means that the days of buying tablets and filling those unsightly floating feeders are gone forever ! No more hassle...just sparkling clean water !
- The Genesis Device can go up to 12 months before a drain and fill is required, unlike non equipped spas that require it every 3 months.
- Traditional methods of sanitizing, such as Bromine pucks, have unnecessary glues, binders, and bi-products that build up in your water. The Genesis only uses 98% pure Sodium Bromide, a natural salt, which does not cause build up in your spa water
Easy to follow instructions:
- First, you add Tru Blu (sodium bromide) to your tub or spa. You only have to do this once, during the initial start-up process.
- Second, if you have 24 hour circulation: Tru Blu (sodium bromide) needs to be added at a rate of 1 lb. per 100 gallons of spa water in order to maintain the recommended 1200PPM. If you have 8 hour circulation: Tru Blu (sodium bromide) needs to be added at a rate of 1.5 lbs. per 100 gallons of spa water in order to maintain the recommended 1900PPM.
- Third, the dissolved Sodium Bromide then circulates through your spa and makes contact with the Genesis Device which electronically converts Sodium Bromide into Bromine (the recommended sanitizer for hot tubs and spas)
- Finally, the Bromine sanitizes the spa's water then reverts back to Sodium Bromide, completing the perpetual cycle.
- Lastly, Remember to fill out your Owner Registration Card and send to the manufacturer to start your 5 Year Limited Warranty!!!
Note: Sodium Bromide "NaBr" is the kissing cousin of Sodium Chloride "NaCl" (table salt)